Making the decision to seek professional support with personal challenges is often difficult. We understand! Our tailored services are offered in a comfortable and supportive environment, to help ease any discomfort.
- Anxiety or Fears
- Mood disorders
- Grief and loss
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship Issues
- Conflict Resolution
- Stress Management
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Chronic Illness
- Trauma and PTSD
- Individuals (ages 13 and older)
Rates vary depending on the services received. Please contact us for a more specific inquiry.
Individuals with health insurance plans, may have some or all of their services covered. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash and all major credit cards.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!